The 2010 SF Beer Week begins this coming Friday, February 5th. The second edition of the Celebration of Bay Area beer culture promises to be bigger and better than the inaugural year. With over 200 events anticipated over a ten day period, there is plenty of beery fun.
While we are not hosting our own event this year, we are going to be plenty busy over the ‘week’. We have events every day except two. Below is the ‘work-in-progress’ list of events we will be attending. Join us for a beer!
- Russian River Brewing for Pliny the Younger tapping
- Opening Gala at Yerba Buena Center
- 21st Amendment for Strong Beer Month
- Double IPA Festival at the Bistro
- Barclay’s Beerunch with Chef Bruce Paton
- Firestone Walker Brewery Night at Rose and Crown Pub
- Beer and Cheese Tasting at Firehouse Grill and Brewery
- Craft Beer Can Chicken and Canned Beer Night at 515
- Bill Brand Tribute at Drakes Brewing
- Midnight Sun at City Beer Store
- Magnolia for Pre-Barleywine Brunch & Strong Beer Month
- Looking in Toronado and giggling at all the drunks
- Cheers to Women in Beer at Beer Revolution
- Brewers Sunday Tea at 21st Amendment
- Celebrator Party at Trumer Brewery
For the complete list of events, visit the SF Beer Week website.